With You Every Step of The Way
Elliott Flooring’s experienced Showroom Team works with customers to choose from a wide array of carpeting, hardwood, tile, vinyl, laminates, and rug options. Elliott’s own professional installation crews facilitate projects done right from start to finish.
Come into our showroom or schedule a home visit to work with our expert team to learn about the options to design your project to your needs.
Work with your project manager from start to finish to ensure your project is professionally managed.
Ordering and Schedule the Job
Your Project manager will work with you to order the exact materials you need and properly schedule the work.
Elliott Flooring Installation is done by our team of expert craftsman to maintain quality and service standards.
Post Project Support
Your Project Manager works with you to make sure you are satisfied and know how to maintain your flooring.
At Elliott Flooring, all projects are completed by our professional staff from beginning to end. Our team members have been with us for many years and are all talented Project Managers and Craftsmen.
Elliott’s Project Managers
When you walk into the Elliott Showroom Floor you will meet one of our Experienced Project Managers. There are many benefits to working with an Elliott Flooring Project Manager.
- He/she will work with you every step of the way from project planning to post project review.
- They have all worked as installers and know how to complete the projects from start to finish, thus they are equipped to plan for all considerations.
- They have direct experience with the materials they are recommending so they know what will work best to meet your needs.
- They have decades of experience meeting customer expectations.
- You will always have someone to call that knows the details of your project and will be there to help you get it done right.
- At no time will your job be outsourced.
Your Elliott Flooring Project Manager will be there to help you get job done professionally.
Our team of installers are essential members of the Elliott Flooring Team. We are proud of their skill and the joy they take in a job well done.
Reasons we believe Elliott Flooring Installers are the best:
- Our Installers are trained, professional flooring installers.
- They are clean cut and respectable making sure our clients and their homes and businesses are treated with respect.
- Most have been with us 15 years or more, they are part of our team not just employees.
- They have extensive experience with the materials they work with and are prepared to deal with unforeseen circumstances.
- They take pride in their workmanship and are talented craftsman with specializations in areas they enjoy.
- Our installers are courteous and are willing to go the extra mile for our customers.
- They are considerate of the clients needs and work to get jobs done on time and within budget.
You can have confidence that the people doing the work know what they are doing and will do it right.
What to Expect
Your Project will likely following the following steps:
- Your Elliott Flooring Project Manager will help you learn about the flooring options that meet your needs. They will discuss your budget and purpose for the project. They will introduce you to options that will meet your needs so you can make the optimum choice for your project.
- Next, your Project Manager will visit the project site. He/she will measure the job and consider all of the installation issues such as getting the space prepared and any complications that could arise.
- They will order your flooring and supplies and set up access to necessary equipment then schedule the job with your timeframe in mind.
- Next, the Project Manager will select the best Installation Team for your project.
- The Elliott Flooring Installers will complete the project in the timeframe communicated. They will be respectful of your home or business and will do a professional job.
- The Project Manager will remain in contact during the job to make sure it is going as planned. He/she will be your go-to contact in case you have concerns or questions.
- Once the project is completed the Project Manager will be in touch to make sure you are satisifed and are informed on how to care for your new flooring.
- Elliott Flooring Project Managers will continue to be available to you if you have concerns about maintainting your flooring to make sure you get an appropriate lifespan out of your products.
“1400′ of 8″ Hickory plank- First, the flooring selection doesn’t get any better, and the no pressure sales help was unexpected – and great! Second, they set a firm install date that we could plan around. Finally, the installers were professional and friendly. Small job changes didn’t upset them, and they offered an alternative for our stone fireplace that made it go from looking good to looking exceptional. I highly recommend Elliott Flooring for all your flooring needs!”